Aug 29, 2019
The public is reminded that on January 18, 2019, the commissioners approved an extension of the existing parking permit season to the second Sunday following Labor Day (September 15, 2019) to coincide with the parking meter season. Parking permits are required daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in all non-metered areas within the City. All parking permits allow for parking at Deauville Beach.
Parking permits are available for sale at the following locations:
- Parking Department – 1 City Hall Drive, Rehoboth Beach
- Visitors Center – 501 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach (weekly, weekend, weekend daily and daily permits only)
- Rehoboth Avenue coming into town after crossing the drawbridge (Kiosk open 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily)
- Bayard Avenue coming into town after crossing over Silver Lake (Kiosk open 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily)
Parking permit fees:
- Seasonal Transferable $250 (After August 1 $125)
- Seasonal Non-Transferable $225 (After August 1 $115)
- Weekly (Eight consecutive days) $90
- Three Day Weekend (Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday) $45
- Weekend Daily (One Day Only) $20
- Weekday Daily (One Day Only) $15
For additional parking information, please visit www.cityofrehoboth.com/visitors/parking-information. Please, direct questions to the Communications Department at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].