You are here
PARKING METERS & PERMITS IN EFFECT STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 30, 2020
The Parking Department is located at 1 City Hall Drive, off of Lake Avenue behind 30 Lake Ave.
Parking Department Office Summer Hours: Monday through Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday, May 30th through the second Sunday after Labor Day.
Parking Department Office Winter Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (closed state holidays)
Vehicles must be parked head-in with the front of the vehicle toward the curb or edge of pavement in all angled or perpendicular parking spaces within the City of Rehoboth Beach.
Summer Permit Parking
Keep in mind; all non-metered areas of the City require a parking permit 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Saturday, May 30th through the second Sunday following Labor Day. Parking vehicles over 21' 2" in length is restricted. Call 302-227-6184 for special instructions. The City of Rehoboth Beach is not responsible for lost or stolen parking permits.
Please see the Rehoboth Beach Summer Parking Map.
Parking meters are in effect from:
- Saturday, May 30, 2020, through the second Sunday following Labor Day, from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- All parking meters have a maximum of a 12-hour limit.
- Meter rates are $3 an hour on Rehoboth Avenue from the Boardwalk to Fourth Street, Baltimore, and Wilmington Avenues from the Boardwalk to Second Street and First Street from Baltimore Avenue to Wilmington Avenue. All other meters in the City are $2 an hour. Meters are payable by quarters, credit card, or via Parkmobile or call 877-727-5758. Please note that not all methods are available at all locations.
- All 30-minute spaces and accessible spaces require payment during the parking meter season.
We are using a system as an alternative to credit cards at the parking meters, it is called Park Mobile. For more information and to sign up for this service please visit their website at us.parkmobile.com.
Change machines are available at the following locations:
- The Bandstand on Rehoboth Avenue
- First Street & Rehoboth Avenue
- The third block of Rehoboth Avenue (on the island across from City Hall)
- 306 Rehoboth Avenue (Chamber of Commerce)
- Change may also be obtained at the Parking Meter Department at 1 City Hall Drive, off of Lake Avenue behind 30 Lake Ave.
- ADA vehicles must pay meter fees or purchase a parking permit.