Submit your photos today
Photos are now being accepted for the 2024 competition. Winning photos will be featured in the city's 2025 calendar.
Photo entries are being accepted throughout the year, in part to encourage submission of photos from various seasons. The deadline for submission for the 2025 calendar is September 6, 2024.
- Digital photos only accepted. Please submit photos using the form below, providing the photographer’s name, phone number, and email address.
- Photos need to have been taken within the past two years.
- Please remove all watermarks.
- Limit of three entries per photographer each year.
- Photos should be saved and named using this format: Photo Title_Photographer’s Name
- Photo submission specifications:
- JPEG format
- canvas size should be horizontal/landscape-oriented and 11.5”x9” to allow for bleeds in the printed calendar
- high resolution (300 ppi – ideally at least 3450 pixels wide x 2700 pixels high); photos that are too small or vertically oriented will not be considered
- crop your photo (which should be horizontal or landscape) as you wish it to appear in the calendar
While you retain rights to your photograph, submitted photos may be displayed or utilized by the City of Rehoboth Beach (e.g., on its website or social media platforms, in advertising, or publications) without compensation; photographer will be credited when possible.
See the winning 2024 calendar photos
More than 300 photos were submitted through the Rehoboth Reflections competition last year. The winning photos are scary and serene, joyful and contemplative, and show Rehoboth Beach at its best. Check out all of the winning photos: