2022 calendar winners announced
Eighty-two individuals submitted 152 images to the inaugural Rehoboth Reflections competition. Fourteen photos (presented here in no particular order) were selected from among those submitted to be featured in the city's 2022 calendar. Congratulations to those selected and thank you to all who participated!
Entries for 2023 calendar now being accepted
- Photo entries are being accepted throughout the year, in part to encourage submission of photos from various seasons. The deadline for submission for the 2023 calendar is September 9, 2022.
- Digital photos only accepted. Please submit photos using the form below, providing the photographer’s name, phone number, and email address.
- Limit of three entries per photographer each year.
- Photos should be saved and named using this format: Photo Title_Photographer’s Name
- Photo submission specifications:
- JPEG format
- high resolution (300 ppi – ideally at least 3450 width x 2700 height); photos that are too small or vertically oriented may not be considered
- canvas size should be horizontal/portrait-oriented and 11.5”x9” to allow for bleeds in the printed calendar
- crop your photo (which should be horizontal or landscape) as you wish it to appear in the calendar
- While you retain rights to your photograph, submitted photos may be displayed or utilized by the City of Rehoboth Beach (e.g., on its website or social media platforms, in advertising, or publications) without compensation; photographer will be credited when possible.