If you need assistance or believe that you were issued a citation in error, call the parking department at 302-227-6184. Any appeal must be made within 30 days of issuance of the citation.
Please be aware that parking violation fines increase if not paid within the prescribed period.
- $15 fine ($25 after 7 days; $50 after 30 days)
- $30 fine ($45 after 7 days; $110 after 30 days; $150 after 60 days)
- $50 fine ($75 after 7 days; $100 after 30 days)
- $100 fine ($150 after 7 days; $200 after 30 days)
- $300 fine ($350 after 30 days)
If you have been contacted by a collection agency regarding an outstanding citation balance, refer to the contact information provided on your notice for assistance with questions.
Payment may be mailed in the envelope provided or deposited in the courtesy dropbox located outside the parking department. Please include the ticket number on the face of your check or money order. (Do not mail cash.)
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.