Valet trash service is offered as an amenity for a $300 surcharge per year above the standard trash service fee. Participants in the program are required to purchase a minimum of one 95-gallon valet trash container for a one-time fee of $50 per container. The valet trash container must be used only for household trash and be placed in a location predetermined by the city. Recycling and yard waste are not included in the city's valet trash service.
Valet trash service requirements
- Only city-issued valet trash containers may be used for the valet trash service.
- Valet trash containers not in the predetermined location will not be transported.
- Valet trash containers that are obstructed by snow, debris, cars, or any other impediment will not be transported.
- Valet trash containers without closed lids and a functioning handle and wheels will not be transported.
- Waste left on the ground in bags or in containers other than the approved valet trash container will not be collected.
Complete and submit the
Charges for valet trash service are included in residents' trash bills. Questions? Call 302-227-6181, ext. 114 or email [email protected].