If you'd rather visit the beach and Rehoboth's shops and restaurants without having to hunt down a parking space, you can use DART First State's Park & Ride Lot located at 20055 Shuttle Road, off of Delaware Route 1 north of Rehoboth Avenue. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with wheelchair lifts.
DART First State buses can take you in comfort to Rehbooth's boardwalk and beach and even into Dewey Beach, Lewes, or Ocean City, Maryland. For more information about DART's Beach Bus Service, go to DartFirstState.com or call 1-800-652-DART.
DART Beach Bus - 201 Red Line Rehoboth Beach
Daily service between Lewes Transit Center, Rehoboth Park & Ride, and Rehoboth Beach.
- travels bus-only lane for a faster ride
- stops from Lewes Park & Ride include Tanger Outlet locations at Surfside and Bayside
- drop-off is at the bandstand
- first trip departs Lewes Park & Ride at 5:35 am
- operates every 30 minutes 5:35-10:35 am and 10:05 pm-2:30 am, every 15 minutes from 10:35 am-10:05 pm
- last trip departs Rehoboth boardwalk/bandstand at 2:32 am
Friday-Sunday and Holidays
- first trip departs Lewes Park & Ride at 5:50 am
- operates every 15 minutes 5:50-9:05 am and 10:05 pm-2:30 am, every 10 minutes 9:05 am-10:05 pm
- last trip departs Rehoboth boardwalk/bandstand at 2:30 am
Park & Ride Locations
Rehoboth Park & Ride, 20055 Shuttle Road
Lewes Park & Ride, 347 Coastal Highway
Parking is free at both locations; bus fare paid upon boarding.
- One-Way - $2; Reduced Fare - $0.80
- Daily Pass - $4
- 7-Day Pass - $16
- 30-Day Pass - $60
Purchase DART Passes
Dart passes may be purchased online or via the locations below:
- Lewes Transit Center
- Rehoboth Park & Ride
- ACME (Coastal Hwy.)
- Big Oaks Campground
- Cape Henlopen & Lewes Senior Centers
- United Check Cashing (Milford)