Oct 27, 2022
Enjoy Sea Witch festivities October 28-30, hosted by the Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of
Commerce. The annual costume parade steps off along Rehoboth Avenue at 11 am Saturday.
Please note the following parade road closures and parking restrictions:
- Rehoboth Avenue will close to all traffic from 2 am October 29 through removal of fencing following the parade.
- Posted signage indicates prohibited parking areas on Rehoboth Avenue. In general, parking on Rehoboth Avenue is not recommended. Use adjacent side streets for parking.
- 1st and 2nd streets may be utilized to cross Rehoboth Avenue prior to 9 am.
- The following streets will be closed for parade line-up: State Road, Sussex Street, and 4th Street.
- Parking is restricted on Scarborough Avenue.