Sep 25, 2023
Ahh, the fun fall events, the more relaxed pace, and a few other perks make living and visiting Rehoboth Beach in the off-season special.
- Parking is free now until May 15, 2024.
- Leashed dogs are allowed on the beach and boardwalk October 1-April 30.
Residents should be aware of a few changes to collection services:
- Twice-a-week refuse pickup ends at the end of October and resumes in mid-April.
- Leaf pickup begins the first of October and continues through the second Friday of May.
- Recycling pickup is every other week October through April. Weekly service returns in May.