You are here
Commissioners Workshop Meeting August 6
August 2nd, 2018
The Commissioners workshop meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 6, at 9 a.m. in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
Presentation on wayfinding - Merje Design
- Further discussion of possible amendment to Sign Ordinance, Chapter 270, Article VII, regarding the number of signs.
- Discussion about the aesthetics of empty storefronts which may include reference to the sign code.
- Continued discussion on additional paving performed on Henlopen Avenue.
- Discussion of possible snow removal ordinance in City.
- Presentation by City Manager of Rehoboth Beach new interactive platform MindMixer.
- Discussion of additional antenna sites provided by AT&T.
- Present results of City of Rehoboth Beach Tree Survey.
For the meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/Portal/. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please contact the Communications Department to share your ideas and concerns at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].