You are here
Parking meters are in effect from:
- The Friday immediately preceding Memorial Day through the second Sunday following Labor Day, from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- All parking meters have a maximum of a 12-hour limit.
- Meter rates are $3 an hour on Rehoboth Avenue from the Boardwalk to Fourth Street, Baltimore, and Wilmington Avenues from the Boardwalk to Second Street and First Street from Baltimore Avenue to Wilmington Avenue. All other meters in the City are $2 an hour. Meters are payable by quarters, credit card, or via Parkmobile or call 877-727-5758. Please note that not all methods are available at all locations.
We are using a system as an alternative to credit cards at the parking meters, it is called Park Mobile. For more information and to sign up for this service please visit their website at us.parkmobile.com.
Change machines are available at the following locations:
- The Bandstand on Rehoboth Avenue
- First Street & Rehoboth Avenue
- The third block of Rehoboth Avenue (on the island across from City Hall)
- 306 Rehoboth Avenue (Chamber of Commerce)
- Change may also be obtained at the Parking Meter Department at 1 City Hall Drive, off of Lake Avenue behind 30 Lake Ave.
- ADA vehicles must pay meter fees or purchase a parking permit.