You are here
Park and Ride
If you'd rather visit the beach and Rehoboth's shops and restaurants without having to hunt down a parking space, you can use DART First State's Park & Ride Lot located at 20055 Shuttle Road off of Delaware Route 1, north of Rehoboth Avenue. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with wheelchair lifts. DART First State buses can take you in comfort to Rehbooth's boardwalk and beach and even into Dewey Beach, Lewes, or Ocean City, Maryland. With bus stops conveniently located throughout resort areas, you won't need to worry about where to park or how to get from one place to another. For more information on DART's Beach Bus Service, go to DartFirstState.com or call 1-800-652-DART.
DART Beach Bus - 201 Red Line Rehoboth Beach
Daily service between Lewes Transit Center, Rehoboth Park & Ride, and Rehoboth Beach.
- travels bus-only lane for a faster ride
- stops from Lewes Park & Ride include Tanger Outlet locataions at Surfside and Bayside
- drop off is at the bandstand
- first trip departs Lewes Park & Ride at 5:35 am
- operates every 30 minutes 5:35-10:35 am, every 15 minutes from 10:35 am-10:05 pm
- last trip departs Rehoboth boardwalk/bandstand at 2:32 am
- first trip departs Lewes Park & Ride at 5:50 am
- operates every 15 minutes 5:50-9:05 am and 10:05 pm-2:30 am, every 10 minutes 9:05 am-10:05 pm
- last trip departs Rehoboth boardwalk/bandstand at 2:30 am
Park & Ride Locations
Lewes Park & Ride, 347 Coastal Highway - Free parking; bus fare paid upon boarding.
Rehoboth Park & Ride, 20055 Shuttle Road - parking of $10/vehicle includes Daily Pass (up to four)
- One-Way - $2; Reduced Fare - $0.80
- Daily Pass - $4.20
- 7-Day Pass - $18
- 30-Day Pass - $65