You are here
Valet Trash Service
On April 21, 2017, the Rehoboth Beach Commissioners approved opening the valet trash service to all residential property owners. This service is an amenity that benefits residents and solves on-site trash issues. The city's valet trash service is an additional $300 per year above the standard base trash service fee. Participants in the program will be required to purchase a minimum of one 95 gallon valet trash container for a one-time fee of $50 per container. The valet trash container must hold only household trash and be placed in a location predetermined by the city. Recycling and yard waste will not be picked up as part of the city's valet trash service.
The following are requirements for the service:
- Only city issued valet trash containers are approved for the valet trash service.
- Valet trash containers not in the predetermined location will not be transported.
- Valet trash containers that are obstructed by snow, debris, cars or any other impediment will not be transported.
- Valet trash containers without closed lids and functioning handle and wheels will not be transported.
- Waste left on the ground in bags or containers other than approved valet trash containers will not be collected.
Please Complete and submit the CoRB - Valet Trash Service Application
Charges for the valet trash service will be included in your trash bill. For questions, please contact the City of Rehoboth Beach Administrative Office at 302-227-6181 (Ext 114) or [email protected].