You are here
Valet Trash Service
This service is an amenity that benefits residents and solves on-site trash issues. The city's valet trash service is an additional $300 per year above the standard base trash service fee. Participants in the program will be required to purchase a minimum of one 95-gallon valet trash container for a one-time fee of $50 per container. The valet trash container must be used only for household trash and be placed in a location predetermined by the city. Recycling and yard waste are not included in the city's valet trash service.
Valet trash service requirements
- Only city-issued valet trash containers may be used for the valet trash service.
- Valet trash containers not in the predetermined location will not be transported.
- Valet trash containers that are obstructed by snow, debris, cars, or any other impediment will not be transported.
- Valet trash containers without closed lids and a functioning handle and wheels will not be transported.
- Waste left on the ground in bags or in containers other than approved valet trash containers will not be collected.
Complete and submit the CoRB - Valet Trash Service Application
Charges for valet trash service are included in residents' trash bills. Questions? Call 302-227-6181, ext 114 or email [email protected].