You are here
Commissioners Workshop Meeting July 9
July 6th, 2018
The Commissioners workshop meeting is scheduled for Monday, July 9, at 9 a.m. in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
- Update and proposal from the Garden of the Navigators Group.
- Discussion of options to consider as a result of GHD stormwater analysis.
- Further discussion of funding for Phase II Wastewater CIP.
- Discuss amendment to the sign ordinance to increase the number of signs from three to five.
- Discussion of possible changes to the City of Rehoboth Beach Code Chapter 88 - Animals.
- Discuss Committee Handbook edit suggestion.
- Discuss creation of a nuisance and complaint ordinance.
- Discuss the possible extension of the lease agreement with American Tower for a communications tower located on a city-owned parcel of land.
- Discuss licensing agreement policies and protocol.
For the meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/Portal/. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please contact the Communications Department to share your ideas and concerns at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].