You are here
Commissioners Regular Meeting September 20
September 17th, 2019
The Commissioners Regular Meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 20, 2019, at 3 p.m., in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
1. Call to Order
2. Administration of Oath of Office to the Commissioners elected during the 2019 Annual Municipal Election
- Edward Chrzanowski
- Susan Gay
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Election of Officers
- Vice President - Commissioner Pat Coluzzi
- Secretary - Commissioner Lisa Schlosser
- Assistant Secretary - Ann Womack
- Treasurer - Priscilla Smith
- Assistant Treasurer - Paula Simpson
6. Resolution relating to the opening of bank accounts
7. Correspondence (relating to agenda items only)
8. Consider a vote of the Commissioners to accept the consent agenda.
9. Approval of Minutes*
- Executive Session held on July 16, 2019
- Regular Meetings held on March 15, 2019, April 24, 2019, June 21, 2019, July 19, 2019, August 16, 2019
- Special Meetings held on October 19, 2018, December 20, 2018, May 6, 2019, June 21, 2019, June 27, 2019, July 8, 2019, July 16, 2019, July 26, 2019, August 5, 2019, September 9, 2019
- Workshop Meetings held on February 5, 2018, March 5, 2018, May 7, 2018
10. City Manager's Report
A. Street Aid Expenditure
11. City Solicitor's Report
12. Departmental Reports
- Building & Licensing
13. Board & Commission Reports
- Board of Adjustment
- Parks & Shade Tree Commission
- Planning Commission
14. Committee Reports
- Animal Issues
- Bandstand/Convention Hall/Special Events
- Boardwalk & Beach
- Law Oversight
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Trees
- Parking Advisory
- Streets & Transportation
15. Liaison Reports
- Chamber of Commerce
- Historical Society
- Main Street
- Senior Center
16. Old Business
17. New Business
A. Presentation and discussion by Merje Design on draft wayfinding design and necessary steps to move the project forward.
B. Discussion of stormwater management plans throughout the City - Kevin Williams.
C. Discussion of public participation in the Commissioners' budget process.
18. Commissioner Comments
19. Determine future meeting dates.
A. October workshop and regular meetings
20. Citizen Comment
AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE CONSIDERED OUT OF SEQUENCE
[Time may not allow for consideration of all agenda items.]
Citizen comment regarding Old Business, New Business, and Committee Reports will be heard during each agenda topic after initial discussion by the Commissioners or at the discretion of the Chair and prior to any vote being taken. Speakers shall state their name and address. Comments are limited to three (3) minutes at the discretion of the Chair. Comments on non-agenda items will be heard under "Citizen Comment".
*For additional information or special accommodations, please call (302) 227-6181 (TDD Accessible) 24-hours prior to the meeting.
For the meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/Portal/. To live stream meetings, please click on the video button above each meeting agenda or by navigating to youtube.com/c/rehobothbeach.