You are here
Parking at Deauville Beach
PARKING METERS & PERMITS IN EFFECT STARTING FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2021
Seasonal Parking Permits
Parking at Deauville Beach is by permit only during the summer season, beginning the Friday before Memorial Day through the second Sunday after Labor Day. Parking is free after 4 pm Mondays.
For more information, contact the Parking Department at 302-227-6184 or [email protected].
Seasonal parking permits are available for purchase at:
- Deauville Beach (weekday-daily and weekend-daily permits only)
- Parking Department, 1 City Hall Drive, behind 30 Lake Avenue
- Parking kiosk at 408 Rehoboth Avenue, coming into town after crossing the drawbridge and going through the traffic circle, or on Bayard Avenue between Norfolk and Stockley streets. These kiosks are open from 8:30 am-3 pm daily in the summer season.
RV parking at Deauville Beach fees
- RV length 20' to 30': $30/day weekdays and $40/day weekends
- RV length 30' to 40': $45/day weekdays and $60/day weekends
No RVs greater than 40' in length are permitted at Deauville Beach.