You are here
The Commissioners Workshop Meeting June 4
June 1st, 2018
The Commissioners workshop meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 4, at 9 a.m. in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
- Rehoboth Elementary School 5th grade students concerning environmental effects of plastic straw usage.
- Financial update on the ocean outfall project.
- Discussion of formatting policy.
- Discussion of Roles & Responsibilities Handbook.
- Discussion of Certificate of Appreciation/Proclamation policy.
- Discussion of suggested voting and Charter related changes.
- Discussion of signage suggestions of Streets & Transportation Committee.
- Discussion of off-street parking from 2015.
- Discussion of Association of Coastal Towns (ACT) and suggested financial participation.
- Updated discussion on Italian Garden.
For the meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/Portal/. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please contact the Communications Department to share your ideas and concerns at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].