You are here
Commissioners Regular Meeting May 18
May 11th, 2018
The commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for Friday, May 18, at 7 pm, in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
- Monthly Reports
- Committee Reports
- Permit of Compliance Hearing - Request by Michael Alton Lankford of Beach Nomad Brews, to operate a new restaurant with patio and brewery-pub known as "Beach Nomad Brews", pursuant to the City of Rehoboth Beach Municipal Code, Chapter 215 - Restaurants and Section 270-19 - Use Restrictions - Restaurants, Dining Patios, and Brewery-Pubs. The restaurant with patio and brewery-pub will be located at 20 Baltimore Avenue.
- Consider approval of Handbook of Roles & Responsibilities of City Committees.
- Consider an ordinance amending Section 92-264 of the Municipal Code related to contractor parking.
- Consideration of Greyhound Organization use of the Convention Center.
- Further discussion and consideration of charter buses, DART and Jolly Trolley drop-off locations.
- Discussion of organizational and tree ordinance issues with Law Oversight Committee Chair Hoyte Decker.
- Discussion of wind farm leases off the coast of Delaware/Maryland.
For the complete meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/portal. If you are unable to attend the meetings, please contact the Communications Department to share your ideas and concerns at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].