You are here
Commissioners Regular Meeting June 15
June 14th, 2018
The commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for Friday, June 15, 2018, at 7 p.m., in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
City Manager's Report
City Solicitor's Report
Commission and Board Reports
- Board of Adjustment
- Parks & Shade Tree Commission
- Planning Commission
- Animal Issues
- Bandstand/Convention Hall/Special Events
- Boardwalk & Beach
- Law Oversight
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Trees
- Parking Advisory
- Streets & Transportation
- Chamber of Commerce
- Historical Society
- Main Street
- Senior Center
- Mid-project update regarding the Classification and Compensation Study
- Consider adoption of amended policy relating to standardized document formatting.
- Consider adoption of Handbook of Roles & Responsibilities of City Committees
- Consider approval of license agreement for Sandcastle Motel.
- Set the City Real Estate Tax Rate for the tax year beginning July 1, 2018, and ending June 30, 2019.
- Submission of Nominating Petitions for Commissioners approval as to qualifications for candidates for the annual Municipal Election scheduled for August 11, 2018.
For the complete meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/portal. If you are unable to attend the meetings, please contact the Communications Department to share your ideas and concerns at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].