You are here
Commissioners Regular Meeting April 20
April 16th, 2018
The commissioners regular meeting is scheduled for Friday, April 20, at 7 pm, in the City Hall Commissioners Room on the second floor. The meeting agenda includes:
- Monthly Reports
- Committee Reports
- Permit of Compliance Hearing - Request by Ray Kurz to operate a new restaurant with a patio to be known as "Cuvee Ray" pursuant to the City of Rehoboth Beach Municipal Code, Section 215 - Restaurants and Section 270-19(A) - Use Restrictions; Patios. The restaurant will be located at 236 Rehoboth Avenue.
- Appointments to Committees
- Discussion and possible vote on placing Rental Licenses online.
- Discussion of feeding wild animals.
- Consider approval of settlement agreements to resolve the cases of E&R Enterprises v. The City of Rehoboth Beach (No. 1036-VCG) and DePasquale v. The City of Rehoboth Beach (No. 10368-VCG). This item may include an executive session.
- Possible action on a settlement agreement to resolve the case of E&R Enterprises v. The City of Rehoboth Beach (No. 1036-VCG).
- Possible action on a settlement agreement to resolve the case of DePasquale v. The City of Rehoboth Beach (No. 10368-VCG).
For the complete meeting agenda, please visit cityofrehoboth.civicweb.net/portal. If you are unable to attend the meetings, please contact the Communications Department to share your ideas and concerns at 302-227-6181 ext. 522 or [email protected].