You are here
Custodian - Convention Center
Year Round - Part Time Employment Opening
- The City of Rehoboth Beach is currently seeking a Custodian, Convention Center employee. Performs a full range of custodial duties related to the care, maintenance, and cleaning of assigned buildings and facilities; participates in other assigned manual labor tasks. Assists in the set up and take down for Convention Center events.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work hours outside of normal City Hall business hours
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Performs related work as required
A standard driver’s license is required. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening test, a physical examination and background investigation. Competitive wages.