As of the beginning of 2022, as the Omicron variant surged across the country, The City of Rehoboth Beach is requiring that all employees and individuals who enter city facilities must wear a mask. In addition, all public meetings are being held virtually and the public is prohibited from attending public meetings in person in the meeting/anchor room. The city generally is following Gov. John Carney's state covid-19 safety guidelines, which at this time mandates that masks be worn in indoor public spaces.
Visit the CDC website for updated information and guidelines.
What can you do to help?
- Get vaccinated; it helps protect others as well as you.
- Wear a mask in indoor settings
- Get tested if you have symptoms, have been exposed to covid, or are unvaccinated. See CDC testing guidelines.
- Practice social distancing from others.
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently.
City of Rehoboth Beach Proclamation of Civil Emergency and Orders Concerning the COVID-19 Pandemic