The City of Rehoboth Beach understands and values the significant impact of the many businesses in our coastal resort town. We are a vibrant community consisting of dining, shopping, spas, recreation, and lodging establishments in all price categories. Many businesses are located within three to four blocks of one another and within easy walking distance of the beach, one-mile boardwalk, parks, and lakes.
Rehoboth Beach’s population and popularity continue to grow. According to 2020 Census Bureau estimates, the city's population is 1,636, with more than 25,000 people living and visiting within the city limits during peak summer months.
If you are considering becoming part of our business community, please visit the building and licensing department.
Other links to assist you in your start-up process:
- City Boards/Commissions/Committees
- City Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Current City Projects
- City of Rehoboth Beach Budget
- City Code
- Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Development Center, Georgetown Delaware
- Sussex County Economic Development Office
- Delaware Economic Development Office