You are here
The Parking Office is located at 30 ½ Lake Avenue, in the parking lot behind and adjacent to City Hall and the Convention Center.
Parking Office Summer Hours: Monday through Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to midnight Memorial Day weekend through the second Sunday after Labor Day.
Parking Office Winter Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (closed state holidays)
Keep in mind; all non-metered areas of the City require a parking permit. Parking vehicles over 21' 2" in length is restricted. Call 302-227-6184 for special instructions.
Please see the Rehoboth Beach Summer Parking Map.
Parking meters are in effect from:
- The Friday immediately preceding Memorial Day through the second Sunday following Labor Day, from 10 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
- All non-metered areas of the City require a parking permit!
- $2.00 per hour, payable by quarters, by credit card, or via Parkmobile or call 877-727-5758. Please note that not all methods are available at all locations.
- All 30 minute parking spaces are $1.00 per 1/2 hour during the metered season (see above for season). The time limit for these spaces is enforced year round.
We are using a system as an alternative to credit cards at the parking meters, it is called Park Mobile. For more information and to sign up for this service please visit their website at us.parkmobile.com
Change machines are available at the following locations:
- The Bandstand on Rehoboth Avenue
- First Street & Rehoboth Avenue
- The third block of Rehoboth Avenue (on the island across from City Hall)
- 306 Rehoboth Avenue (Building & Licensing)
- Change may also be obtained at the Parking Meter Department at 30½ Lake Avenue (behind City Hall)